- How Do Computers Remeber - Sebastian Lague
- "I've had to relearn coding to get through the new interviews"
- ImHex: A Hex Editor for Reverse Engineers, Programmers and people that value their eye sight when working at 3 AM
- Announcing LAMBDA: Turn Excel formulas into custom functions
- An open-source guide to help you write better command-line programs, taking traditional UNIX principles and updating them for the modern day.
- Knurden Style: Overview (Part 1)
- Data Mesh Principles and Logical Architecture
- When are formal proofs worth the effort?
- An attempt at implementing char-rnn with PyTorch
- Seeing is believing: a client-centric specification of database isolation
- Mad Libs
- My list of magic numbers for your turkey day enjoyment
- A Better Temperature System
- What Does It Take To Resolve A Hostname
- Solid Relevance
- Summary of reading: July - September 2020
- Polite Bash Commands
- The Principles of Versioning in Go
- Recreating the OFFF by Night opening shot in Houdini
- Fuzzy find your $PATH
- A Road to Common Lisp
- Call Of Duty: Warzone and Cold War season one is delayed a week
- Ethics in Strategy Gaming, Part 2: Colonization
- Year 7 of the Cogmind
- Guybrush Fact vs Fiction
- A Wild Book Appears
- Stuck at home looking for some Free 4x space strategy game?
- Legends Never Die, upcoming beat ’em up for DOS
- @Play 87: Interview with Josh Ge, Creator of Cogmind
- Enigma Machine Recovered from the Baltic Sea
- In loving memory of Seamus Wheaton, the best dog.
- Rhythm of War is Out!
- Herd Immunity
- We all need Something To Look Forward To…
- These are called opportunities
- Heathered Pearls: Salvaged Copper
- vanessagillings: A few resources to help, learn, and...
- The Last Goodbye
- Rewriting the Technical Interview
- Gunnlaugur SE Briem - Handwriting Repair
- Dither Machine by Lunar Labs
- National Institute of Standards and Technology | NIST
- The Missing Semester of Your CS Education
- Four Regular Solids
- Generative art with CSS
- *Press A* 2019 ~ The Year’s Best Videogame Soundtracks
- Cutting A Record On Mister Rogers' Neighborhood - YouTube
- Python Project Tooling explained
- 54° and Clear at 3 Miles NNE Pleasant Hill CA
- 53° and Mostly Clear at San Francisco International Airport, CA
- 33° and Clear at Boise, ID
- 46° and Fair at Spring Hill, KS
- 36° and Clear at Bend, OR
- 39° and Mostly Clear at Portland, OR
errorbot reports some errors :-(
- Could not fetch http://chiptuneswin.com/blog/feed/
- Exception was raised: ConnectTimeout(MaxRetryError("HTTPConnectionPool(host='chiptuneswin.com', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /blog/feed/ (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(
, 'Connection to chiptuneswin.com timed out. (connect timeout=35)'))"))